Narrated Al-Mughira bin Shu’ba:
Prophet Muhammad (upon whom be peace) said:
God Almighty has forbidden for you,
1. to be undutiful to your mothers,
2. to bury your daughters alive,
3. to not to pay the rights of the others (e.g. charity, etc.) and
4. to beg of men (begging).
And Allah has hated for you
1. vain, useless talk, or that you talk too much about others,
2. to ask too many questions, (in disputed religious matters) and
3. to waste the wealth (by extravagance).
[Bukhari: Vol.3, Book 41, # 591]