- Do not share sexually suggesting photos; do not use it as Profile or Display Picture on Facebook and BBM. Do not aid Shaytan in spreading and promoting indecency.
- When you see sexually suggestive and indecent photos, do not comment on it. This rule is golden. Do not even make comment of admonition on it. The more comments it gets, the higher the ratings, higher ratings means more people will see it. If you must admonish, send a private massage to the person promoting it. Be careful that you do not help them in publicity.
- On post insulting our beloved Prophet صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ, the same rules applies as in above. Do not comment on it, do not share it in the view to counter it. If you do, you are indirectly promoting the misfits and their foolishness. If you must argue with an anti-Islam element on Facebook let it be on your wall on your terms, or on the wall of a Muslim, or in a group administered by Muslim(s).
- It is also important that you do not aimlessly use photos of women, especially your personal photo as a woman. It is Tabarruj, a grave sin. Sisters are particularly advised not to use their photos on the internet.
- Do not always talk about relationships, it gives the impression that you have no self worth and no intelligent. Keep your personal affairs private and share only with those you trust.
Conclusively on this, the Prophet صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ said that Allah will forgive the sins of the believers EXCEPT those sins that he or she advertise. So do not advertise your sins by making others partakers in it. Do not allow others emulate you in your evils.
The above list is by no means conclusive, as Believers, all our actions must conform with what Prophet صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ came with. So take heed and fear your Creator, for He is severe in Punishment.
TO MY DEAR SISTERS IN ISLAM
Abu Hurayrah narrated that he once heard the Prophet of Islam, Muhammad صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ say that among the dwellers of hell he has not seen are:
“Women who are naked even when dressed“
These inmate of hell are everywhere today, we find some, sadly, within the ummah. Some parts of their bodies are covered and others are naked, they wear see through clothes or the clothes are so tight that it shows the figure of their bodies. They show off their “fashionable”, tight-fitted or transparent sometimes colourful outfits whenever the opportunity comes along. These women also behave flirtatiously, priding themselves in their beauty and impiety, attracting people’s attention.
The Prophet صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ told us that these women will be led astray and will lead others astray.
They will be led astray: they will commit sinful shameful acts, they follow the latest fashion in town and they are heedless to the fact that they are cursed day and night by Allah’s Angels. They leads others astray: they will incite other women to follow their ways of dressing.
The Prophet صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ said in another Hadith that “Whoever does not show modesty towards people will not show modesty towards Allah“. Anybody who is mindful of Allah’s punishment will not go near what Allah has made unlawful.
“Curse them for they are cursed” the Prophet صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ said. These women are cursed and they will not enter paradise nor will they smell its fragrance even though its fragrance can be smelt from a very long distance of five hundred years.
O sisters do not emulate the disbelievers, fear Allah and strive towards His obedience.